meet the muse. liz jia.
1. must-haves. which worn. pieces are currently your top favourites?
all of the pieces i've bought from worn. have been in my constant rotation - like the louis vuitton two piece tweed skirt suit and the chanel boy bag. current favourites from the website are the saint laurent suit / alexander wang croc wrap jacket / chanel black coat / balenciaga leather leggings and isabel marant shirt. can't go wrong with any of them!
2. pre-loved fashion. what does it mean for you?
the new (better!) norm. combining the need for sustainable retail and gives the garments a story of their own which makes finding a piece that suits you all the more special.
3. role models. what brands or individuals pioneering the movement towards sustainable futures inspiring you lately?
always need to give props to the ogs of this game namely stella mccartney for being a leading figure. more recently I've loved marine serre's designs and have been inspired by her creativity with up-cycling.
4. changing more than outfits. what are some of the ways that you apply eco-friendly awareness into your lifestyle?
i'm a believer that little changes to habits can make big differences. we have stopped using plastic bottles in the house and always use our fabric bags for shopping.
5. we love your fashion sense. what style advice can you give our worn. readers who are interested to buy better?
i think the most important thing is to dress for your shape and proportions rather than trying to mimic the exact vibe of something you've seen. also keep in mind what you already have in your wardrobe. my rule of thumb is any new entrant needs to go with at least three outfits in my existing wardrobe. however, with that being said a good fitting pair of jeans, white button down shirt and a great midi print dress pretty much gets you through most occasions.