meet the muse. nadine leopold.
By Kelsey Norris
1. must-haves. which worn. pieces are currently your top favorites?
i am obsessed with the dior shearling coat!
2. pre-loved fashion. why is it important to you?
i love finding unique pieces and fast fashion is terrible for the environment! so i prefer to spend more money on a special piece that i get keep in my closet forever.
"i prefer to spend more money on a special piece that i get keep in my closet forever."
3. role models. who are the brands or individuals pioneering the movement towards more sustainable futures that are inspiring you lately?
i love brands like pangaia or handcrafted jewellery like little joy jewellery.
4. changing more than outfits. how are you applying eco-friendly awareness into your lifestyle?
i try to avoid buying anything plastic and love using reusable cups like HUNU for day to day. i'm just trying to pay more attention in my day to day life on being as eco friendly as possible.
"i'm just trying to pay more attention in my day to day life on being as eco friendly as possible."
5. we love your fashion sense. what style advice can you give to our worn. readers interested in buying better?
i think it’s important to have a few good simple key pieces that you can mix and match, like a great blazer, a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. then i add a fun statement piece - a bag or fun jewellery, to dress it up for the evening and give it a little extra.