1. must-haves. which worn. pieces are currently your top favourites?
2. pre-loved fashion. why is it important to you?
i am really trying to be more sustainable in every part of my life and my wardrobe is one of the first places that i started. i think it is so cool when you can wear something preloved and have a little bit of history with you; every piece of clothing has a story to tell, and then you can create a new story and pass it on to someone to make another. i think that is just so special.
3. role models. who are the brands or individuals pioneering the movement towards more sustainable futures that are inspiring you lately?
david attenborough !!
4. changing more than outfits. how are you applying eco-friendly awareness into your lifestyle?
well i have designed my own sustainable pantry collection with SSTN (sustain without the vowels) and i am soo proud of it and it was amazing to make something that championed sustainably but also looks modern and chic too. you can order all your refills in brown paper bags to really ensure you are cutting down on plastic in the kitchen www.sstnlife.com . i also use reusable water bottles, shopping bags and i’ve stopped using face wipes when removing make up. i still have lots more that i can be doing but little changes go a long way!
5. we love your fashion sense. what style advice can you give to our worn. readers interested in buying better?
aw thank you! i would say... keep it simple, comfortable and authentic to who you are. if it makes you feel good, do it.