1. must-haves. which worn. pieces are currently your top favourites?
a classic chanel jacket you can never go wrong with. a leather jacket, the older the better in my opinion! a well tailored blazer, with tailoring you really get what you pay for. iconic 90's summer prints - pucci, missoni, etro. recently i've been obsessed with sourcing vintage jean paul gaultier, so if you come across it - buy it!
2. pre-loved fashion. what does it mean for you?
finding things not everyone has! treasures from years ago, vintage pieces and also investing in pieces which have already stood the test of time!
3. role models. what brands or individuals pioneering the movement towards sustainable futures inspiring you lately?
i think what pangaia is doing is particularly interesting and personally i love re/done, i've been purchasing from them since they launched, love their ethos and the jeans fit like a dream!
4. changing more than outfits. what are some of the ways that you apply eco-friendly awareness into your lifestyle?
incorporating a few small changes can make a big difference. avoiding plastic where unnecessary and recycling and repurposing household items is an easy change to make. being conscious and aware of the products we buy and what those companies stand for in terms of sustainability is also crucial - overall try to be a more savvy shopper!
5. we love your fashion sense. what style advice can you give our worn. readers who are interested to buy better?
invest in your wardrobe and avoid fast fashion brands, the quality never lasts and you tend to get bored of them quicker too!